Sennheiser Headset with Mic works with Nokia phones?

zervinb

Hey guys,

Just wanted to ask a simple question. I was window shopping in a local Reliance Time Out, and happened to notice a Sennheiser MM 50 headset with mic. It looks similar to this. The packaging mentioned, it was meant for use with iPhone. When I asked the saleswoman there, whether it will work with my Nokia phone (I have a Nokia C6-01), she asked someone else there, and replied in the affirmative.

Now, I have been using a Sennheiser CX-180 with my phone for listening to music, and I find the result to be excellent. Superb sound reproduction with excellent bass (just the right amount of punch) and accurate trebles. In fact, this is my second Sennheiser CX-180 (I had got the first one free with my laptop, and it had broken after almost 2 years of rough use).

Just wanted to know if the Sennheiser MM 50 will be compatible with my Nokia phone, as in, will the mic work during calls, and will the volume buttons and call button work with my phone.

Anyone having this particular model, or can someone direct me to a similar Sennheiser headset with mic?

Thanks in advance.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back