sennheiser px100 in mumbai

rammohan

Can any one tell me the name, address, tel no etc. of the shop in India, preferably in Mumbai, where I can buy the headphone sennheiser px100 and its price in Indian Rupees if possible.

google sennheiser india,and call the distributor in the region.its how i got mine,simple :p.cheers

Hi,
I have cowon S9. What is the best Head phone for ( Not ear phone) for this player.
I saw from spec that output impedence is 16 Ohm. Can I use Senheiser Px 100?

One caution - Pls stay away from the similar looking px80. It's available at all croma stores and seems to have replaced the px100 from their(croma's) product line for sennheiser. These are 800 bucks cheaper but don't sound nearly as good.
The px 100 would be around Rs.2500/-

How good is the HD-202?. What was the price when you bought?.
I am thinking of buying one these one of these days.

Thank you.

I got them for Rs.1400.They are not recommended for bigger ear size.
They are good with more Bass for PC.I didnt like much with ipod though.

Can any one tell me the name, address, tel no etc. of the shop in India, preferably in Mumbai, where I can buy the headphone sennheiser px100 and its price in Indian Rupees if possible.

I got mine from Croma, it costs around Rs. 2700. It's overrated though, my Koss KSC75 is way better.

Hi,
I have cowon S9. What is the best Head phone for ( Not ear phone) for this player.
I saw from spec that output impedence is 16 Ohm. Can I use Senheiser Px 100?

If you want sound that's true to the original and proper separation and clarity, do NOT get the PX100. I have them.

What do you suggest instead? I might buy those.. hope they're not too costly..

The best headphone I've used is the Grado SR80. In the low and mid end the best is easily the Koss KSC75. Very comfortable and amazing sound, but flimsy build quality. I also had a Sennheiser HD280, but hated it because it strangled my head. I have tried the HD212 and PX100, and they are nowhere near the best (212 was so bad I returned it). The Bose quiet comfort also sucks and is a horrendous waste of money.

Nowadays I mostly use speakers, because I no longer need to worry about sound disturbing others. My computer speakers are Logitech X210 and I have a Bose 3-2-1.

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back