Selling off my 2.5 years old Sennheiser RS 175 Wireless headphones. They are in excellent condition. I have all the original accessories/cables including the power adapter that come with with the headphones.
There is absolutely no issue with the headphones. The only difference between the new and these headphones is that the faux leather coating that the ear pads have, have started peeling off. But I guess that would happen with any/all headphones which have this type of coating. But rest assured, the sponge inside it is in immaculate condition and I do not see any need to replace the pads soon unless you are very very cosmetically conscious. I feel the ear pads will definitely last for atleast another 2 years easily if used carefully.
I unfortunately do not have the original bill and box that come with it.
These are currently selling for 22k on Sennheiser India website.
Do note again that there is NO cosmetic difference between a new and this headphone sans the ear pads. If you find any cosmetic difference (other than the ear pads), I will return the entire amount to you, no questions asked.
Expected price is 12k and I prefer Mumbai/Thane local pickup.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.