Service/Repair for Boston Acoustics in Delhi

ManishW

Hi,

I am looking for a Service / Repair center for Boston Acoustics in Delhi.

I had purchased the Boston Acoustics Soundware XS 5.1 home theater system from Delhi earlier this year. The dealer I purchased from has now disappeared !! My problem is that the subwoofer stopped working a few days ago. It powers on as I can see the green / red light but there is no sound.

I am now looking for a service center in Delhi. The only Boston disttibutor in India is in Chennai and he is aksing me to ship the unit to Chennai for repairs.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Manish

Hi,

I am looking for a Service / Repair center for Boston Acoustics in Delhi.

I had purchased the Boston Acoustics Soundware XS 5.1 home theater system from Delhi earlier this year. The dealer I purchased from has now disappeared !! My problem is that the subwoofer stopped working a few days ago. It powers on as I can see the green / red light but there is no sound.

I am now looking for a service center in Delhi. The only Boston disttibutor in India is in Chennai and he is aksing me to ship the unit to Chennai for repairs.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Manish

Hi Manish,
I think that my service engineer might be able to help you out with your problem. You can bring your subwoofer to our showroom at Lajpat Nagar and he will take a look at the problem.

I am looking for a Service / Repair Center for Boston Acoustics in BANGALORE.

I had recently brought the Boston Acoustics Soundware XS 5.1 home theater system earlier this year.

Its Brand New System, Everything was working fine, but then, the subwoofer suddenly stopped working a few days ago. It powers on as I can see the green / red light but there is no sound.

I am now looking for a service center in Bangalore. The only Authorized Boston Service Center I could locate in India is in Mumbai and they want me to ship the unit to Mumbai for repair.

Please Advice.

Dear sir ,

i can help you to in this matter if you can deliver to Chandigarh it will be repair .

we are authorized dealer for Boston & other leading home theater brands . sir we have also provide service for all home theater brands we have our own service engineers in Chandigarh . you can send your woofer it will take 1week to repair .

Regard

Deepak Saxena

Simphonhy

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back