• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Service technicians referral thread

Audiolab 6000A Amplifier

ONEMANARMY

I’d like to refurbish/recap my old Denon PMA720 integrated.
Any good technician preferably in South Mumbai?
Thanks in advance

vishud

Mr Johny is very professional and very affordable, I got my Marantz and Cambrdige speakers repaired from him and he is the ultimate person to look towards for any higher end gadgets repair may be in whole kerala. Highly recommend and high appreciation.

Gecko

Can you guys recommend any technician in Coimbatore.
Need to replace few caps in my NAD integrated.

aarmath

Hi Guys,
Any reliable technician in Mumbai who knows his way around vintage amps, especially VFET-based amplifiers that were manufactured by Sony & Yamaha.

Thanks in advance.
Aaron

VRavichandar

Just an update on the above issue on my A/V receiver, I have given the receiver yesterday to "Mantra Video" Mylapore, Chennai for checking the issue. They have informed it will take a week to check and resolve the issue as the guy said that they work on one receiver at a time. So going by the current queue it will be max 7 days for my receiver.

I will keep you updated on how it goes.
Did it work out well with Mantra Video? Are these guys reliable and do a thorough job?

Kecha_R

Did it work out well with Mantra Video? Are these guys reliable and do a thorough job?
I am not sure how reliable they are but I can confirm they resolved my AVR issues (power and display) and I am pretty satisfied..

The only problem I faced was the delay (30 days) but it was due to lockdown since they were unable to get the required parts to chennai.. but it's been almost 2 months since I got it after service and it's working fine till now.. I am using it regularly atleast on every weekends..

Prashob

Mr Johny is very professional and very affordable, I got my Marantz and Cambrdige speakers repaired from him and he is the ultimate person to look towards for any higher end gadgets repair may be in whole kerala. Highly recommend and high appreciation.
Does he service calicut district?

VRavichandar

I am not sure how reliable they are but I can confirm they resolved my AVR issues (power and display) and I am pretty satisfied..

The only problem I faced was the delay (30 days) but it was due to lockdown since they were unable to get the required parts to chennai.. but it's been almost 2 months since I got it after service and it's working fine till now.. I am using it regularly atleast on every weekends..
Thanks for the feedback

Vinod.R

Panasonic plasma p42s10d 7 blink issue Can anyone suggest a good tv technician in Thrissur? I am aware of Johnny sir in kochi but it is atleast 340 kms (2 trips total) and would prefer a good local tech if possible. Thanks in advance.