Setting up Multiple Display with Graphics Card - Problem

petes

Folks -

I have a Graphics Card Nvidia GT520 that is connected to my Onkyo Receiver. I have configured as Dual View Display and is working fine with one minor Problem..

The Mouse Pointer goes off screen towards right every time when i switch over to the other display.. However if i uncheck the option "Extend my windows desktop onto this monitor" under settings tab, it resolves the off screen issue, but i need to start multiple display wizzard all over again since the setting changes to single display after unchecking it...

I am not getting the trick to resolve the issue...

Thanks!!

The Mouse Pointer goes off screen towards right every time when i switch over to the other display..
You will have to explain more as to what is your setup and what is happening?
Do you have two display devices and their order is set as opposite, meaning the right hand side display device is actually the left and vice versa?

Desktop Extended mode works in that way only, i.e mouse pointer will move between screens. Another option is to use Clone mode, that both screens show the same content and you will have mouse pointer within screen. But this mode has a limitation with display resolution, i.e you have 1366x768 on your laptop screen and you have a 1280 x 720(max supported resolution) on your external display both screens will be settled to 1280x720 in clone mode.
Or simply you can turn off the laptop screen and use the external display.

You can use shortcut to change between multiple display settings (works with win 7, not sure on xp) "Windows Key + P"

Is it possible to have different DPI's under dual view...i am trying it, but if i change one the the other also gets changed...

Any idea..?? :(

one last help reqd from you all before it becomes perfect...!!

is to possible to have two different font sizes for two different desktops...I mean changing the font size in desktop-->properties-->appearance (one with normal fonts and the other with Large Fonts)

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back