Setup WD Live Plus with Home Theatre: Need Help

ssramkumar31

Hi Guys,

Recently i have bought one Panasonic PT-480 and WD Live Plus.

My home theatre is already connected with my 21" TV using Composite AV cable(AUX). I need to connect my WD Live Plus with this setup. Currently i could connect WD Live using Composite AV cable to the TV. And i am getting the sound in Home theatre using AUX only. It seems sound get degraded with this setup.

Is there any possibility to get sound directly to Home theatre system from WD Live. Can we use Optical out from WDLive to connect to Home theatre ?

Please guide.

Hi
You will need to connect WDTV live using an optical cable to the receiver.
Only then you will get surround sound.
It is mentioned in the manual of WDTV live.

There are lot of options.
You can go to CROMA and buy one according to your budget.
One of friends purchased it for about 2000 INR.

Thanks
Vishal

optical cables @ 300 bucks man... dont spend more than that..
i have a 2500 bucks monster cable and second cable is a lamington road mx cable worth 300 bucks.. Absolutely no difference...

optical cables @ 300 bucks man... dont spend more than that..
i have a 2500 bucks monster cable and second cable is a lamington road mx cable worth 300 bucks.. Absolutely no difference...

The difference comes when you add, high end equipment to the same ......

Marantz 4003, bose lifestyle 38, yamaha 657, onkyo ht-230, xtreamer, Asus xonar essence st..............No difference

im sure the lac+ amps might make a difference... still i wouldnt recommend a V expensive optical cable.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back