Sherwood AD-2220 pictures needed!!!

Mister Mister

Hi guys i just made an account yay mee, i have some real troubling problems with my sherwood amp, other than its 100 years old and i dont wanna pay for a schematic .. i realy need 2 photos if someone could help me out that would be soo greatly appreciated.

i need a good quality photo of the protection board ( it has a 5112100 stamp on it its small & square, fits in your palm the other is onthe left side of the power supply (right near the relay) there is a couple of little green resistors i need to see the codes for, same with the protect board

i would love to hear this amplifier, the only way that will happen is if i can repair it, i have no problem fixing things but the resistors are completely fried and i cant read their bands! please help!!

Does anyone have a service manual for this model? even if you could please please help me out i need the code for the left resisistos (the right channel is gone but im goingwith its identically the same i need the r329L and r401L codes i think the r401 is red red black or brown gold .. im not sure if i should risk finding a resistor that could potentialy fry something else but io would be okay if i used somethign ridiculously high resistance, say if i went with it being a brown band it should be okay? **** i dont know i realy would like some help from someone!

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back