Should I buy a 2 year old SVS SB1000 (non-pro) for 40k?

bansalp

I came across someone selling their 2 year old SVS SB1000. It has 3 years warranty remaining.
The seller is upgrading to PB2000 Pro.

The asking price is 40,000 and it seems that it's not negotiable. Visually, the subwoofer is in perfect condition. I ran various frequency sweep videos on youtube along with some music and movie scenes and the sub works perfectly fine.

Is this a fair price?

I would have taken it for 35. If you are not, can you please pass this on to me? 😁
I offered 35k when i went for the demo. The seller refused to budge from 40k. Was originally asking for 42k.
If I end up not buying, I'll pm you the details of the seller and connect you with him. Though, if 40k is fair, then i will probably end up buying it.

I offered 35k when i went for the demo. The seller refused to budge from 40k. Was originally asking for 42k.
If I end up not buying, I'll pm you the details of the seller and connect you with him. Though, if 40k is fair, then i will probably end up buying it.
It is very fair if you ask me.

And thank you for the gesture. It's a good deal for sure. You won't get anything better without spending around twice of that.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back