Should I buy the Samsung Plasma PS51F4900AR

sunchip

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post and hope I am in the correct section.

My question is on the the TV : Samsung plasma PS51F4900AR. I have been trying to find some reviews on this model and have not been successful. Also I have noticed a lot of people have been complaining about their 51 inch screens cracking.

I think I am getting a good deal on this TV from store (they are giving it for Rs.54,900), but want to play it a bit safe. Could you please advise if this is a good TV and is worth the investment. I am trying to fit this purchase within the 55K price bracket and try and get a 50 inch. I am not very keen on the 3d but more on the value for money.

Last edited:
If you can afford, go for 51F5500, which is surely a better TV with 3D capability. Priced around 70K. It can be bargained for 67K or so.

I wish I could, but I have a fixed budget of 55K. If you any idea about the model I am interested in, please do let me know.

You can also check Panasonic P50XT50D which will come in your budget if you can bargain a bit. You'll get 1+2 years warranty and 2 3D glasses with the TV. It's a good TV, you can check threads and reviews on this TV here.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back