SHURE SRH440 Review

chanduwala

Hi Friends,

I bought Shure SRH-440. I know the size of the head phones before buying them. So I didn't get any strange feeling after seeing them. They are huge in the size and it comes with 10ft coiled detachable cable and Threaded 1/4-Inch gold-plated adapter. So you can connect to your AMP. Currently I am using it with iPod Classic.

Initially when the first time I connected I felt bit disappointed because, there is no bass coming as I expected from these 5k head phones. I also have creative EP-630 in ear so I compared bass with them. Then I connected them to my iPod and left it for 2 days at very low volume. Then I heard again no improvement in bass. Now after 2 months usage the bass has improved bit and I really love them.

The best part of them is not the bass. The quality sound coming from them is what you need to feel. They also serves best as noise cancellation head phones because of their size, They just fit over ear so it stops all the external sound. I tried them in train. They actually worked well.

I always go to sleep after listening 3-4 songs in these. Even my brother love them he only use them to go sleep. I tried with all my favorite songs in these which includes old mid and new generations. I used to listen those songs from the very beginning of my music listening. But When I play them in these I used to listen them very new way, more detailed, all the recordings of that particular track in a very detailed way.

Pros : Superb Crystal clear sounds from your tracks, Very Detailed, Noise cancellation, You can connect your amp with 1/4-Inch gold-plated adapter

Cons: SIZE, The coiled wire, To listen to them you need to stick to your place.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back