• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Silencable Symphony Music Link RCA to RCA - 2.0M Interconnect - Germany

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers

bhagwan

Hello All !

I have for sale a 'spare' cable.
This is an RCA to RCA - Analogue Interconnect Cable.
It was purchased by me in Sept., 2010 from Germany.
Not used it much - Condition is 8/10 [conservative rating]

I have the Original Box too - Will post pics soon. ;)

This Cable is having a MSRP [List Price] of Euro 7,500/-
This is the Link :-
Silencable -- the art of audio communication

I am offering it @ a substantial discount - over 65 % off.
My Price - With Demo [any part of India] is Euro 2,650/-

Thanks for Looking; Do get in touch with me if you have any questions - I will try and answer them to the best of my abilities.

:licklips:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1 more pic [I hope the mod puts my other 4 pics up] !!

:)

p.s. I shall post some more pics in a while.

Silencable -- the art of audio communication

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

If you feel that HiFiVision.com has helped you in any way, please consider making a donation. Your regular donation will help in the running and maintenence of this forum.

bhagwan

hi, i am interested in this cable....

just that a query, i have a very basic setup by using this cable will there be a million dollar sound improvement...

is a demo possible in Hyderabad

TIA

Respected Sir,
I shall try and address your 'million' $ question in the best possible manner [I know] ;;

If you remove a tyre from a Ferrari & put it on a Maruti SX4 will the Maruti go 'faster' ?

To explain in audio terms - when do cables like this come into their own ?
They are 'delivery mechanisms'
Basically a 'good' cable in a 'top end set up' will not only reduce noise - but help to add 'layers' & instrument 'separation'

What is the difference between a 100 $ & a 1000 $ & 10000 $ cable ?
The only way to find out is to install all 3 in a 100 K ++ set up.
Here the diff will 'glare' in your face ?

If you put the Tyre from a Maruti SX4 on to a Ferrari the short comings of a JK or MRF will show up in 100meters of driving.

Sir, my ability to explain is very poor, but I have tried, if you have any more questions, please do feel free to ask, I shall try my level best to address & answer all questions to the best of my abilities....

Thanks again for looking;

:licklips:

Shivam

I'll think twice before buying from a dealer who claims this -

Cryogenic Treatment

At Silencable, we utilize the latest in Cryogenic Technology - computer controlled deep cryogenic chambers freeze our products to -378F (-192C).
At these low temperatures, the conductor is restructured at the atomic level.
As a result, the conductor and all parts used become a more stable environment for the flow of electrical energy, reducing the level of distortion. Our cryogenically enhanced cables enable even inaudible harmonics to be fully realized.

( Silencable -- the art of audio communication )

As far as I remember my physics correct the electrical characteristics of the conductor will again change back to what they were at the room temperature. Now I wonder if they have created a super-conductor at room temp !

Alchemists !!!

bhagwan

I'll think twice before buying from a dealer who claims this -

Cryogenic Treatment

At Silencable, we utilize the latest in Cryogenic Technology - computer controlled deep cryogenic chambers freeze our products to -378F (-192C).
At these low temperatures, the conductor is restructured at the atomic level.
As a result, the conductor and all parts used become a more stable environment for the flow of electrical energy, reducing the level of distortion. Our cryogenically enhanced cables enable even inaudible harmonics to be fully realized.

( Silencable -- the art of audio communication )

As far as I remember my physics correct the electrical characteristics of the conductor will again change back to what they were at the room temperature. Now I wonder if they have created a super-conductor at room temp !

Alchemists !!!

Respectfully speaking;
My knowledge on technicalities is 'below par'
I never did any engineering & sub atomic things are way beyond me, so I will not comment on what you or the manufacturer say or have written [on their web site]

However, I just know, that a 'good cable' is a good cable & it can tell [show] the difference in a top end audio set up.

I actually use the Silencable Symphony Music Link Speaker Cable - Reverse Shot Gun in my set up.
This I/C was a part of the same set up, however, I found that the Bertram I/C with Silencable Speaker 'suited' my taste the best.
Hence, the Bertram Speaker was for sale - same forum - managed to sell it - Canada & now this I/C has been posted - substantial discount -
I do hope some person finds a use for it !
:)
In my case a 'mix & match' worked better than 1 brand through & through....[can happen some times] !

jls001

If you remove a tyre from a Ferrari & put it on a Maruti SX4 will the Maruti go 'faster' ?

That's a superb analogy. I say it might a wee bit faster, but not as fast as a Ferrari!

To add: a chain or system is only as good as the weakest link. So I think to expect one pair of ICs, however good, to lift the performance of a modest system to a much higher level is not reasonable. It should improve overall performance to a reasonable level, though.

captrajesh

Staff member
That's a superb analogy. I say it might a wee bit faster, but not as fast as a Ferrari!

Hey Joshua, he said 'a tyre' and not all tyres; very apt considering that the analogy is to substitute just one I/C.

AFA one tyre analogy is considered, performance would become suboptimal even by SX4 standards.

bhagwan

Hey Joshua, he said 'a tyre' and not all tyres; very apt considering that the analogy is to substitute just one I/C.

AFA one tyre analogy is considered, performance would become suboptimal even by SX4 standards.

I do not intend to 'split hair' but what I meant was all 4 tyres to be changed.
1 cable = 4 tyres

Some more pics :-

:sad:

srinisundar

just that a query, i have a very basic setup by using this cable will there be a million dollar sound improvement...

TIA

So you are going to change your all four tyres with one cable:p Look forward to enjoy your setup if you buy this:) Am I right, you have received the amp last time you are indicating ? I believe you are going to try that with this cabe :cool:

Dr.Bass

TIA

This is not discussion thread, but a sale thread. Talking about performance may not belong here IMO. However if the seller doesnt mind we can discuss a little I suppose. Can you please let us know your system details ? May be we can help you better.

bhagwan

This is not discussion thread, but a sale thread. Talking about performance may not belong here IMO. However if the seller doesnt mind we can discuss a little I suppose. Can you please let us know your system details ? May be we can help you better.

Hello Dr. Bass !
How you been ? Long time - all is well I home;
Saw your pics @ Singapore Hi-Fi Show ! Brilliant.

To get to Silencable Symphony - I am OK with it.
You can discuss audio & cables here - just keep the 'spirit' of the conversation in line with the cable. We do not want just underlying inundation going on. Kindly respect products like this. It shall be appreciated.

p.s. Thanks Dr. for your comments - I appreciate it.

stevieboy

The product is such like,without discussion will not be able to take a call

And your discussion starts with saying I have a basic setup, will this cable make a million dollar improvement, while the cable is intended for you brother who has top end gear? :confused: Why not state what your brother has in the first place so the seller can advice you on synergy or get appropriate advice from members...

bhagwan

Srini: This cable is for my bro in hyd, he only told me about the sale

he has all Swiss glory equipments.....

he has a stable of Ferrari but the torque is not enough to pull his......cartload stacked with.....? you guess

he is interested just that i would like to hear and take final call......responsibility on me

Sure, if the cable will be respected, I will send it for a demo to Hyderabad.
Can you be so kind so as to send me a mail with your details ?
Name ?
Address ?
Contact Number ?
Gear List - Please - Shall be appreciated.

I am sure I will pack the cable well & send it to you for a in house demo & you could decide there after - no obligation to buy.
Just listen to it & form an opinion - trust me - that in itself will make me happy !

Thanks for the clarification...

I look forward to your mail.

:clapping:

bhagwan

And your discussion starts with saying I have a basic setup, will this cable make a million dollar improvement, while the cable is intended for you brother who has top end gear? :confused: Why not state what your brother has in the first place so the seller can advice you on synergy or get appropriate advice from members...
Thank you Sir;
Aptly phrased.
:clapping:

CLEARCUT

Speaker cable difference is very obvious. Provided your system is upto the mark not necessarily be the highend or the most high end. But according to me matching the speaker cable is very must. Bright cables normally silver based cables are bright. (qed) matched with recessed system will be good vice versa. We can say in other words full neutral system with neutral speaker wire is superb. If your audioROOM is pucca acoustic proof we can find the difference immediately. Normally new speaker cable needs lot of burn in time to align the atoms of the materials it is made up of. More over i am not a scientist to argue and proof. But my trial and error made me this kind of feeling

bhagwan

Speaker cable difference is very obvious. Provided your system is upto the mark not necessarily be the highend or the most high end. But according to me matching the speaker cable is very must. Bright cables normally silver based cables are bright. (qed) matched with recessed system will be good vice versa. We can say in other words full neutral system with neutral speaker wire is superb. If your audioROOM is pucca acoustic proof we can find the difference immediately. Normally new speaker cable needs lot of burn in time to align the atoms of the materials it is made up of. More over i am not a scientist to argue and proof. But my trial and error made me this kind of feeling

Sir,
What is the pic on your avatar ? Is it a UN Amp from Italy ? Nice it looks;
Your input is appreciated;
However, what I have for sale is Analogue I/C & not a Speaker Cable - that I had put up 2 weeks back - Bertram Audio from Denmark - Pure Silver - it got sold.