• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Wanted SimAudio Moon Evolution / Bryston amplifier

QUAD

vijwilso

Looking for 120+ watts 'stereo' amplifier , ok with integrated or pre/power

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

vijwilso

beware of user - 'lokekim'

I got a PM from this user ( located in Singapore ) stating that he has got a SimAudio Moon 600i , along with the original pictures of it .

He offered it to me ridiculously cheap price of USD 1500 including shipping !!! . I accepted it :) and said i could make the arrangement of local pickup . But the guy continue on his stance and insisting on shipping it directly to my address . The reason he said that the amplifier is in belaurus !!! ( Singapore ---> Bellarus )
Me decided to have fun , said that i can ask my friend from Poland to collect the amp directly from him and asked to share the exact address . Then he vanished

So guys be aware of this user and mods if possible please ban this user.

rahul_muzik

i just recently got a pm from lokekim about speakers which i was quite looking from some time. He said he has it & gave me gmail address. But thanks for the info,i wont proceeed any further

kuks1

I got a pm from the same"lokekim" person too. Got suspicious as my wanted post is for a simple stylus the cost is which is very low and also, this person had not posted anything before on hfv.
It all seemed shady to me so i never pursued it.Thanks for bringing it to everyone's notice.

cheers!

SPONSORED ADS