• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Single Ended EL84 Tube Power Amplifier. 5 watts per channel. All tubes included NOS.

Luxman Amplifiers India

yogibear

Single Ended EL84 tube amplifier which makes 5 watts per channel. Tube rectified amplifier with no PCB inside, neat point to point wiring and all nice healthy components. Good to go for many years. The tubes included are two Russian NOS EL84, Magnavox 6EU7 and 6CA4, NOS.

Don't let mere 5 watts fool you. Its like 40 watts of solid state RMS power. With my 95 dB FR drivers, its more than loud at 1-2 watts. I could not play beyond that.
It has clear silvery highs and lucid midrange and surprisingly heavy bottom end. With some tracks made me attenuate the lowest octaves.

It comes with the power cord and two pairs of OFC 16WAG speaker wires, about 15 feet long. Accepts RCA inputs for signal and 8 ohms outputs for speakers. Runs dead silent and cool, even on 100 dB speakers.

It will HOWEVER require a step down transformer as it operates at 110 volts AC. Please refer to all the pictures. PM me for demo recording.

Expected Price: Rs 25K. Will ship secure, anywhere in India.

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

Thanks for looking !

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

raj12345

Please Write Which Company make it is ?
Also write whjch company make transformers are present.

yogibear

Not 100% sure, but I think either Fisher or Magnavox. It’s not Chinese or any aftermarket make, that I am 100% sure.

Both power and output are USA make. Everything is original.

yogibear

Yes confirmed, it’s one of the two, Fisher or Magnavox, all original with all components in good health. 100% USA made.

yogibear

Its dead silent, no hum even with my 100dB full range drivers.

yogibear

Price Drop: Rs 24k and Free shipping / packing included and an extra set of Russian EL84 NOS tubes included to keep you going for further many years.

yogibear

Some sonic impressions of the SE EL84 amplifier:

Source: Lossless, VOX, playing from headphone out of Mac
Drivers: 12" Coral Triaxial 12TX-1

yogibear

Will drive 90 dB bookshelf speakers with ease and no dearth of power.

Shines with full range drivers.