SIRC Bangalore Listening Sessions

hildebrand

As some of our members are aware, Society of Indian Record Collectors (SIRC), Bangalore chapter listening sessions are held once a month.
This time's session is on 15th June from 4-6:30 pm.

Venue and contact details can be seen in an old post for an earlier session here:-
http://www.hifivision.com/music/492...st-listening-session-invite-2.html#post568795

Hope to see many fellow bangaloreans this time for an enjoyable discussion on Music.

The next session is this Sunday (20th). On request of fans this session is dedicated to Talat Mahmood. So you can look forward to his ghazals and film songs.
My contact details are in above link.
You can call or PM to know the venue details (not the earlier one but near to it).
Timings shall be 4-6 pm

This sunday is the third sunday and the 9th SIRC bangalore session will be at my home as usual.
This session is a Listeners' session where everyone brings their own music for all to enjoy.
Since, Lata Mangeshkar completes 85 years this month on 28th, the theme is dedicated to her. Do bring along some favourites of yours.
The timing is 4-6 pm as usual.
Hope to have a nice session with some good discussion. Do bring any of your interested friends as well.

You can PM me for Venue details.

10th Session is on 12th October from 4-6 pm.
Those interested to attend can contact me.
Main theme is Hemant Kumar.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back