Slim Speaker Stands for Boston XS cube speakers

pergoi

I'm looking for a couple of elegant stands for my BA XS - rear speakers.

Something like this
Boston Acoustics SoundWare XS Satellite Speaker Stands: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
or

B-Tech BT11/B Home Cinema Speaker Floor Stand Black @ Chase AV Direct

1) Would like your guidance on whether it is possbile to purchase or fabricate something similar , ideally in Bangalore.
2) If you know a good fabricator in Bangalore, please share the details . I'm OK to work with a reliable person to create an elegant design and share it with others.

I searced the forums but could only find options for bookshelfs.

regards
Pervez

Hi

The wallmount stands which came with the speakers technically were of poor quality and hence I started hunting for some good wallmount stands...Lamington Road in Mumbai had some general fabricated stands....this did not appeal to me....

I stumbled upon Tonosystems through a google search and they indeed had decent stands which I purchased through snapdeal....I am sure they will have something what you are looking out for,

I stumbled upon Tonosystems through a google search and they indeed had decent stands which I purchased through snapdeal....I am sure they will have something what you are looking out for,

Great find! How good are the products from Tonosystems?

Hi

The stands on snapdeal claim warranty for 10 years or so....I feel this is good....neat stands...I purchased the HT 55

Hope this helps

efernand1

Thanks - they stands look good an they list a bangaore based dealer. Will check this out next week and post an update.

Hi pergoi

before you purchase check the price and compare with snapdeal.....you may get it cheaper...all the best

efernand1

How did u fix to speakers to the Tono stands. I saw some pics of the mounting bracket and it does not seem to match the design of the speakers.

can you share a pic?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back