Snapdeal: Pioneer AJ speakers for Rs 39200

This is an awesome price for this set. When this was not launched in India, I got the 5.0 set locally for 35K. Considering that one is getting a sub too at around 40 + the warranty, this should be a great deal.

2-8% off using pennyful plus 1000 offered by snapdeal itself..maybe one should wait for 10% off using credit cards...it should be back soon..then you will get it for 35K!

with this can i connect vsx 523 k? what will be the result, good,average?

or can i go for rs 33 or 43?

i don't have any idea about HT please help.

This is an awesome price for this set. When this was not launched in India, I got the 5.0 set locally for 35K. Considering that one is getting a sub too at around 40 + the warranty, this should be a great deal.

Hi Kneo,

The floor standing speakers FS52 are rear ported. And my concern with that is that i will not able to keep it much away from the wall due to space constraints, may be a max of 6 inches:mad:. Wanted your opinion if in such case would these speakers sound good or i shall look at front ported options?

Hemant

need help to choose one avr for aj speakers which will be reliable and vfm, thanks in advance. if it is possible please help with model number of AVR.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back