The Audiolab 8000A Integrated Amplifier has earned an international reputation for exceptional sound quality, elegant design and the unrivaled ability to complement all types of modern Hi-fi components.
The 8000A offers real flexibility. It will drive all types of loudspeakers which allows you to choose from a wide variety of models. Power output is 60 watt per channel. It has inputs for CD, phono, tuner, video, tape 1 and tape 2. The low noise phono inputs are designed to match all types of Moving Coil and Moving Magnet pickup cartridges.
Three tape outputs ensure complete compatibility with analog, digital and video sound recorders. Independent input and record switching lets you monitor and copy tapes, you can even record from one input while listening to a different one.
The pre-amp output can be used to drive a separate power amplifier OR any active subwoofer. You can upgrade at any time in the future simply by adding the Audiolab 8000P Power amplifier.
Ownership: Honestly unknown but it's with me for about 3 months ... Please note that this is a vintage genius (1991 model) and a non-remote control model.
Cosmetic condition: 8/10 ... Conservative rating ... The piece that I am holding looks very good for it's ageing.
Working condition: 10/10
My personal impression: This amp can outperform many entry-level amplifiers which are sold currently plus the built-in phono stage is excellent ... I personally know few turntable users who are using this amp for it's clean phono stage ... Any equivalent level external phono preamp it will cost 25K and for my asking price actually the buyer gets either the integrated amplifier OR the phono stage free of cost
Ramesh @ Bangalore
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.