I am placing my beloved CANTON PLUS C Passive 12" Subwoofer here on sale. They are Made in Germany and I have two numbers of the same on Sale. I have paired them with BOSE Freespace Satellites. The Body and the detailing are unimaginable. When this combination was playing many have got carried away that my B&W 802 is playing. The control in the BASS is excellent.
I have paired these sub woofers with Onkyo bookshelves and which became a tall boy.
Each Sub has got two speaker level IN and OUT. So you need only one sub for a Stereo set up.
Note: I have placed BOSE Freespace satellites in a separate ad here.
Regarding packing and shipping no worries I can do a bomb proof packing and dispatch it at the cost and risk of the buyer.
The expected price for each Sub is Rs.16,000/-
Reason for sale: Too much of accumulation of Gears so clearing the racks.
Condition: I would like to rate them 7/10 for its cosmetics and 10/10 for their performance. My ratings are in tandem with Stricter Audiogon rule book, so in Indian standards they are in great shape cosmetically.
Both the subs have been sold. Mods please close the thread.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.