I have two excellent sets of speakers (Spendors and Martin Logans) but space for just one. Having to squeeze 2 sets of speakers in the same listening space is also restricting proper placement. So, despite wanting to keep both, I've decided to put the Martin Logan Electrostats on sale again. Though I expect Rs. 1.25 lacs for the pair, I am open to reasonable offers and will sell to the best offer that I receive before 31 May 2019, somewhat as in an auction. I am also open to exchange with a similarly valued bookshelf pair or a good music server.
For midrange purity and presence, no comparatively priced speaker can beat the ESL, not even those costing many times more. They can be auditioned at my place in Pune.
Market price of new: Rs. 2.25 lacs
My price: Rs. 1.25 lacs or best offer received before 31 May 2019
Original boxes and packing available.
The speakers are in near mint condition without any scratches or performance issues. I have kept them dust free by using them in an AC room and regular vacuuming.
Age: 2 years 5 months
Shipping: Local pickup from Pune only
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
465.9 KB Views: 608
853.8 KB Views: 627
515.8 KB Views: 617