Some really funny reviews

For funny reviews this is my contribution

Amazon rejected my review below

Avoid seller The Pet Point

If you are buying this from a seller called The Pet Point, avoid this unscrupulous dealer at all costs. I purchased two packs of this product to feed my cats. The package arrived with both bags eaten by rats and full of ants. I complained to The Pet Point the same day about it and sent photos to them. They promised to have it picked up and replace/refund the item. And that is all they did, promise. Repeated reminders did nothing. They wanted more time to pick up, which never happened. Now they want it sent back at my cost for a refund!! Amazon's customer service has been next to useless in getting the seller to honour his commitments and refund the money. So i am now stuck with two rat eaten bags of food.

So i rewrote it and they passed this one!

A great deal with freebies!!

This wonderful product that came with lots of additional features that other sellers do not provide. The outer carton came with aeration holes provided by their hardworking staff from the planet Rodentia. The actual package came pre opened again by the same helpful staff. The product came free with a small collection of members of the family Formicidae for your cute pets to play with!! All in all a great deal where your cat can either get Weil's or spend time scratching herself.

@sdk i gave my honest feedback about a hotel booking in the recent past, but it never went online on the travel portal. now i know what would be accepted :)
cheers!!

Hilarious :eek:hyeah:

At the same time I understand the frustration it would have caused.

For funny reviews this is my contribution

Amazon rejected my review below

Avoid seller The Pet Point

If you are buying this from a seller called The Pet Point, avoid this unscrupulous dealer at all costs. I purchased two packs of this product to feed my cats. The package arrived with both bags eaten by rats and full of ants. I complained to The Pet Point the same day about it and sent photos to them. They promised to have it picked up and replace/refund the item. And that is all they did, promise. Repeated reminders did nothing. They wanted more time to pick up, which never happened. Now they want it sent back at my cost for a refund!! Amazon's customer service has been next to useless in getting the seller to honour his commitments and refund the money. So i am now stuck with two rat eaten bags of food.

So i rewrote it and they passed this one!

A great deal with freebies!!

This wonderful product that came with lots of additional features that other sellers do not provide. The outer carton came with aeration holes provided by their hardworking staff from the planet Rodentia. The actual package came pre opened again by the same helpful staff. The product came free with a small collection of members of the family Formicidae for your cute pets to play with!! All in all a great deal where your cat can either get Weil's or spend time scratching herself.

Amazon hides facts. They are not transparent . Even if you are a genuine customer and want to put up a genuine review with negative points with proper "Victorian" language they will block it. So its pretty dangerous to trust amazon in recent times.

Amazon hides facts. They are not transparent . Even if you are a genuine customer and want to put up a genuine review with negative points with proper "Victorian" language they will block it. So its pretty dangerous to trust amazon in recent times.
Absolutely correct. Besides, in recent times, Amazon sends items with bogus serial number on invoice. For this, product will not get warranty/support. It is not only with 3rd party sellers, but also with Amazon( Cloudtail). I have experienced this for couple of times. Now, I no longer buy high value items from Amazon.

Sent from my YU5010 using Tapatalk

Absolutely correct. Besides, in recent times, Amazon sends items with bogus serial number on invoice. For this, product will not get warranty/support. It is not only with 3rd party sellers, but also with Amazon( Cloudtail). I have experienced this for couple of times. Now, I no longer buy high value items from Amazon.

Sent from my YU5010 using Tapatalk

This is really sad especially when amazon is trying to expand market share and competing hard against the likes of flipkart.

I had a similar experience with makemytrip recently.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back