Someone to re-form/wire/service vintage Philips amp and speaker in Delhi

corElement

We have an old Indian made Philips tube amp and full range sealed bookshelf speaker which could do with a little bit of love. Does anyone know/interested someone in a bit of restoration work for a sensible compensation?

I'd probably be hanged if I attempted to do so myself as they're kind of like family heirlooms and if something did go wrong I would not hear the end of it lol.

Amp is actually working fine, I feel it may not be worth Viren sir's time and effort to just change a couple of sockets and refoaming.....hmmm...lol putting fostex's on them would probably ruin the magic :p

Last edited:
We have an old Indian made Philips tube amp and full range sealed bookshelf speaker which could do with a little bit of love. Does anyone know/interested someone in a bit of restoration work for a sensible compensation?

I'd probably be hanged if I attempted to do so myself as they're kind of like family heirlooms and if something did go wrong I would not hear the end of it lol.

Mr. Ved Prakash
The speaker Professionals
m: 9818303464

You may use my reference.

Mr. Ved Prakash
The speaker Professionals
m: 9818303464

You may use my reference.

Hey Heliumflight,

Ive got a JBL Creature with a blown sat. You think Mr. Ved Prakash can help? Any other suggestions on getting the sat back in working order? It needs a complete recoiling and reconing. Is it better to look for a replacment driver?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back