Songs with great soundstage

anirbandd

Hi all!!

we just bought our first floorstanders, the Sonodyne Sonus 2605 v3 recently. so far the experience has been just great! love the quality of the sound. :)

Now, i've been reading up on acoustics for a long time now, and have read quite a lot about the elusive SoundStage. now, i have never quite experienced soundstage from a speaker, particularly from our speakers. And i would definitely like to check out if the 2605 is capable of producing such effects, and make any necessary adjustments in their positioning if needed.

I would like some suggestions from the experienced FMs on some tracks having a good soundstage.

PS: We have a mix of audio CDs[indian classical, Mirza Ghalib, Rabindrasangeet, Instrumentals etc] and MP3s[primarily western, rock and metal].

A meeting by the river - Vishwa mohan bhatt & Ry cooder. Only four instruments but beautiful imaging.

Rockstar - Nadaan parindey and Aur ho are absolutely fantastic.

Barfi - Great soundstage on all songs, I would recommend that you buy the CD's of Rockstar and Barfi at least and if possible A meeting by the river too.

I did. But its just that i dont know if the songs i listened to have a good soundstage or not. And those are mp3... So.. Trying to get new flacs, wav...

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back