sonodyne 26% discount is back this season

nilambar

Is there any news of a Sonodyne sale in Jan 2013?

I am on the lookout for speakers for a stereo setup and I have shortlisted the Sonodyne Sonus 2605V3. I learnt from this forum that Sonodyne has historically had a sale in the month of January. Is any FM aware of a Sale this time around?

--Thanks!

Re: Is there any news of a Sonodyne sale in Jan 2013?

Im waiting for it too...should come on 26th jan

they have AVRs????

The AV300R was Sonodyne's first attempt with a AV receiver. They made or outsourced it from someone just to give customers the option to have an all Sonodyne system. I do not know if this receiver was any good. With the competition right around the corner with better specification and better track record with manufacturing AV receivers, it made no sense to consider a Sonodyne receiver when a Yamaha or Onkyo set you back a couple of grand over the Sonodyne.

sonodyne 26% discount is back this season:licklips:,i just checked their update in FB.
friends who are interested in the speaker brand...this is the time....

thanks

Hello Prosenjit, thank you for the update. I was actually on the lookout for this wanted to post it up for other other FMs to know about it...

Unfourtunately there might not be a similar offer here in Bangalore. I had called up the Sonodyne office here and they will need about five days time to confirm on the sale. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Attachments

• S.jpg
    S.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 289
Hi Friends,

Yesterday I called Sonodyne South City Mall shop. They said, we have to pay convenience charges which is 4% on the products.

Effectively as per my understanding, we can get (26-4) 22% discounts in Bangalore. They have recruited one person in Bangalore, you can get his number contacting South City Mall shop or Croma in EVA Mall.

Thanks,
Sandip

The Sonodyne 26% Off Sale is On Now but only limited to purchases made in Kolkatta .

I am also waiting for any such sale in bangalore where I can get SLF210 v2 in discounted price :)

Also, is there any other sonodyne showroom (other than chroma, eva mall) in banglore, where i can have a demo. that place was not at all good for any listening demo...

I have contacted the person in Kolkata. The effective discount will be ~23% in Bangalore. But you have to collect the product from Sonodyne warehouse in Lalbagh road. One more option is also there to collect your products, but seems complex.

The payment will be online in Sonodyne's bank a/c. So if any one interested...can go for it.

I am going to take Roarr 210 :)

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back