Sonodyne SiA320 vs Norge 1000

abracher9

Anyone has any views on the comparison between the two? as has been discussed before, we must compare Apples with Apples, not Oranges..

Just as you I have the Norge. Have heard the 320 with the Sono FS ... exquisite. Maybe, it was the synergy. Obviously, only a side-by-side comparison would be needed to come to any conclusion here.

I may be mistaken, but what little I can recollect ... 320 with Sono FS had precise highs, crystal clear mids and good bass. The Norge, I feel has a bit subdued highs, slightly mellow mids (in comparison), maybe slightly more bass .. though, a bit less tight to the 320.

Kolkata was worse day before yesterday, I guess. 10 deg to Delhi's 11.5.

Currently, I am at Vilayat, a small sleepy village ... yes, village .... around 30 kms from Bharuch town in Gujarat. Bharuch is 80 kms from Baroda. Its very pleasant here. Visiting a huge green-field Grasim Rayon plant under construction.

Currently, I am at Vilayat, a small sleepy village ... yes, village .... around 30 kms from Bharuch town in Gujarat. Bharuch is 80 kms from Baroda. Its very pleasant here. Visiting a huge green-field Grasim Rayon plant under construction.

Good to know.:)

Guys, Can I audition both of these side by side somewhere in Mumbai? What I know Norge 1000 Refs (with Millenium BS) can be auditioned at Mr.Bajaj's itself and Sonodyne (SIA 320 with their Sonus BS) possibly at CROMA, Malad; Please suggest me which one would be better for genre like classic rock, Jazz, Fusion and Indian classical. I know many of you might have auditioned both of these; please comment!!!

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back