Sonodyne sonus 3000 series

gauravchauhan

Hi

I am planning to build a 5.1 with bookshelves and denon x1200.

On the basis of price performance ratio I have finalized dali zensor 3, vokal, sonodyne r-rear and sonodyne rorr 210 / velodyne impact 10".

Just checked sonodyne website and realized they have launched sonus 3000 series. Bookshelf's specification seems fine and definitely better than siblings.

Request to share your feedback and pricing if anyone has got a chance to get the demo of sonus 3000 series.

Cheers

I have a Sonodyne LCR set (Book shelves and Centre) on sale in the For Sale section in case you are interested.

there are few stores who keep Sonodyne speakers (I guess in South Ex & Okhla), you can contact them for demo if available.

Hi.

I checked with Okhla store, the new series has yet not been launched. They are going to announce it in a week or two.

Cheers

Most of Sonodyne speakers have sensitivity more than 89db which is helpful in HT, specially for surround/rare.
I started with Norge + Sonus 1501 and always felt that sound is a bit bright.
When I changed my speakers, I realized that Sonus 1501 were really too bright.

Demo is must before choosing speakers. Movie screen may not give you clear idea about sound quality of the speaker, so try listening rare speakers in stereo mode with your music.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back