I have 2 players if you need i can give both if you want to make as stereo player. However a single speaker itself gives superb sound and you can use it for other room another speaker.
It is selling for Rs,33,000 in amazon and Rs.35, 695 each ( one number )speaker in other sites.
I am willing to sell for Rs.22,500 each which is Rs.50,000 for two speakers.
I will give one Sonos Bridge ( Plugs into your Wi-Fi router to create a dedicated wireless network for your Sonos system for another room ) for free if you are taking both speakers for Rs.45,000
It is 2 years old and have usage marks over the top, otherwise 100% working perfectly.
Will ship outstation with extra cost with care.
Specification from site :
The PLAY:3 uses three state-of the-art digital amplifiers individually coupled with three speaker drivers to deliver great sound to any room. The wireless music system provides pure, clean sound that is perfect for bringing room filling music to a kitchen, bedroom, office, or just about any room in your home. A bass radiator produces powerful low notes while two mid-range drivers and one tweeter fills out the sound.
State of the art, great sounding amplifiers that are light-weight, powerful and very energy-efficient in standby and use.
One tweeter creates a crisp and accurate high-frequency response.
Two dedicated mid-range drivers ensure the faithful reproduction of mid-range frequencies crucial for accurate playback of vocals and instruments.
A bass radiator is tuned to use the energized air volume inside of PLAY:3 to provide deep, clean and surprisingly powerful bass from such a small package.
Turn two PLAY:3s into separate left and right channel speakers to create wider, bigger, and deeper sound.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.