Sony 65X90j Prices

tapmal5

Any information about good offers for 65X90J during the Diwali Period if anyone has bought or enquired recently.

I am also keen to purchase this TV. But here in Bangalore I am not finding good pricing other than the store listing of 1.75L (less 10K cashback on credit card) plus some discount at their discretion so may be best bet of 1.6L

One dealer told me to wait for some more days when I pointed out to him the recent drop in prices of A80J model.

If people are interested let us check for a group buy option, please let me know :)

Can anyone suggest best price for 75X90j,I got 2.55 lacs after cash back,has anyone better price

Can anyone suggest best price for 75X90j,I got 2.55 lacs after cash back,has anyone better price

That is a very attractive price. I have a quote of Rs. 2.7 lacs after cashback from Reliance Digital. Can you share the vendor who gave you this quote of Rs. 2.55 lacs?

That is a very attractive price. I have a quote of Rs. 2.7 lacs after cashback from Reliance Digital. Can you share the vendor who gave you this quote of Rs. 2.55 lacs?
If you are in Mumbai,I can personally take you there & we can together buy 2 nos

Reliance digital,actually tomorrow I am going for emi payment by bajaj finance,it is ₹1000 for 10 inch ,if TV is 65 inch,then EMI is ₹6500\=. For 75 inch 7500

Today I went checked EMI,it is for 3 lac inc extended warranty ,40k down payment,12 months 14k EMI,balance 19 x7500 & also these people were asking extended warranty for 4 years @85k,I refused to buy warranty,I was replied as price in TV was reduced,so they jacked up warranty charges,I think it is all play by reliance people,lastly warranty was bought down to 65k,but 75 inch x90j was not in stock,Sony informed reliance ,that in 10 days stock will be available,so I came back ,without buying ,as reliance is all web of adjustment ,how do I know after 10 days may refuse delivery,Jio mart has done many times & they use our money.

I bought 75X90J on Saturday & yesterday it was installed,it is working now & it is very satisfying picture & audio ,it is like day against my 6 years old LG IPS panelTV ,which was outrite low grade.

Hello Guys, here in Bangalore, I have got a quote of Rs 1.33L for Sony 65X90J. I am trying to push for even sweeter deal. It will be good if we kind of do a group booking. Let me know if someone is interested.

I was offered 1.41 for a 65" - with a 10K Cashback on EMI ...can anyone clarify how this' Cashback" works and is it really so? They do not want to give a discount on full cash/ cheque payment.

I was offered 1.41 for a 65" - with a 10K Cashback on EMI ...can anyone clarify how this' Cashback" works and is it really so? They do not want to give a discount on full cash/ cheque payment.
If you are in Bangalore, DM me. I got a super deal on 65X90J.

Hello Guys, here in Bangalore, I have got a quote of Rs 1.33L for Sony 65X90J. I am trying to push for even sweeter deal. It will be good if we kind of do a group booking. Let me know if someone is interested.
Guys my humble opinion in this regard. X90J has blooming issues. Yesterday I sneaked in a usb content to be played at a showroom (because of the rain walk ins were less and I could do it, usually they don't allow external inputs on their demo screens) and while I was trying to reason out that I have been very used to OLED, this is obvious however my direct lit Hall TV with no local dimming 75X8000H and ips panel has lesser blooming issues than this, their flagship and when I sat at an angle of 30-40 degrees it was cloudy. I was told they have demo pieces for 1.15 lakhs but I no longer need a TV but just went to the showroom to take shelter from rain. X90J is not worth it. Big disappointment for a Sony patron.

Guys my humble opinion in this regard. X90J has blooming issues. Yesterday I sneaked in a usb content to be played at a showroom (because of the rain walk ins were less and I could do it, usually they don't allow external inputs on their demo screens) and while I was trying to reason out that I have been very used to OLED, this is obvious however my direct lit Hall TV with no local dimming 75X8000H and ips panel has lesser blooming issues than this, their flagship and when I sat at an angle of 30-40 degrees it was cloudy. I was told they have demo pieces for 1.15 lakhs but I no longer need a TV but just went to the showroom to take shelter from rain. X90J is not worth it. Big disappointment for a Sony patron.
Thanks for the feedback.
I myself checked for blooming on X80J, X85J and X90J one after the another. To my eye, X90J had the least.
I guess you are spoilt by your OLED;)

Thanks for the feedback.
I myself checked for blooming on X80J, X85J and X90J one after the another. To my eye, X90J had the least.
I guess you are spoilt by your OLED;)
Believe me X80H is better than X80J. As they have done a object oriented picture processing in 2021 which is making it look over the top. Atleast the price of 1.33 lakhs is high for this kind of PQ. You put a bit more you could get an OLED itself. Lg A1 is just 1.6-1.7 lakhs. Ask for 1.2 lakhs and maybe it will atleast become an ok deal.

Believe me X80H is better than X80J. As they have done a object oriented picture processing in 2021 which is making it look over the top. Atleast the price of 1.33 lakhs is high for this kind of PQ. You put a bit more you could get an OLED itself. Lg A1 is just 1.6-1.7 lakhs. Ask for 1.2 lakhs and maybe it will atleast become an ok deal.
This is the exact price that I paid for 65X90J. Already made the payment and now no looking back.

I am late to advice unfortunately. I didn't have a need to check out X90J before but two days ago in my scooter got drenched in rain and took shelter in the showroom and decided to check out X90J and a few other LCDS high end or mid ranges. Blooming and vignetting is apparent. But I guess if you go from an LCD to a FALD, it will be better. From OLED to this is like annoying.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back