Offering to sale my rearly used Sony Blu-ray player (Sony BDP-S1100). Player was occasionaly used on weekends only, sometimes not (say 2-4 times in a month). Loaded with lot of features/Apps. Very good entry level VFM Blu-ray player, updated to most recent firmware. Review and Specs on Trusted Reviews.
See mandatory information below and attached images.
The working condition is 10/10
Cosmic condition is 9/10 (just because of age).
Comes in original box, inner cushion packing, player packing, remote packing (all provided by Sony).
Accessories: Original Remote (Mint Condition, packed in different packet from day one), OEM Sealed HDMI Cable (Never opened as I already had HDMI installed), User Manual, Warranty Card.
Warranty : No, Expired.
History: Never repaired/opened
Region : C
Reason to sell : Getting a XBox one for kids, which has BD drive too for my occasional use.
Price expected is Rs. 4000/- shipping extra on buyer cost and risk (however it is in original packaging, so not to worry).
See more high resolution images on Dropbox here.
View attachment 17975
View attachment 17976
View attachment 17977
View attachment 17978
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.