It is time to raise funds for upgrades and de-clutter the AV around the house. Therefore, up for sale are the following items:
1) Sony BDP-S470 - 3D Blu-Ray/DVD/SACD/USB/DLNA Player. Also including the compatible original Sony Wi-Fi adapter bought separately.
Features: Info easily available online.
Age: Approximately 4 years (First Owner).
Physical Condition: 7/10 (Installed in dedicated HT room. Never misused but shows signs of age).
Working Condition: 10/10 (works perfectly including Wi-Fi, never faced an issue)
Accessories: Original Remote, Manuals, Wi-Fi adapter extension dock, RCA cable, HDMI Cable
Shipping: Local Pickup or Delivery in NCR only
Expected Price: Rs.9000 (or Best Offer).
Purchase Price: Rs.17500.
2) DIY 3" Full Range Mini Monitors (Using Peerless India W3-L76-PBK drivers) & Sanus BF-31B 30" Stands - together as a bundle.
Features: Designed and constructed by FM Pranav Kumar on my request. Perfect for medium loudness service in a second room or as surrounds. However, I am surprised by the sound of these miniature speakers. I actually drive them with my Exposure also sometimes in a 400 sq. ft. room and can still enjoy acoustic music. There is something about full range single driver speakers that just sounds different. It only has a high pass filter with a cut off at 60Hz. The midrange can become a little shouty at high volumes because, as Hari Iyer suggested, this driver needs a Baffle Step Compensation circuit to improve that. But even without that it is a decent, fun speaker. The speaker connectors are MX and construction is MDF with Mica coating. Slot at the bottom is the port (we are trying to mimic the Audioengine A2!!). More info on the driver here: Peerless India W3-LK76-PBK 3" Paper Cone Shielded Woofer 4 O
Sanus BF-31B info here: Amazon.com: SANUS SYSTEMS BF-31B Wood Speaker Stands: Electronics
Age: Approximately 2 years (drivers), 1.5 years (cabinets), 5-6 years (stands)
Condition: Speakers 8/10. The glossy mica finish attracts scratches and dust easily. Stands: 7/10 (shows age)
Shipping: Local Pickup or Delivery in NCR only.
Expected Price for bundle: Rs.5000 (Or best offer).
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.