110 /240 power problem
+not easily available in India
so I dropped idea of buying Panasonic

any body give me idea about

Sony BDP-S790 bluray

price and available or not
any 3d glass or 3d bluray disk free with this player

Last edited:
3D glasses are related to the screen (TV set) and not the player.

3D glasses can be passive (Polarisers) or active.

They are given with the TV, not with the player ...

If region-free capability is important to you, then this is not the model for you. Else it is an excellent piece of equipment.

As stated above, 3D glasses are not supplied with any BDP of any manufacturer - not here, not there. But sometimes 3D BD titles are bundled with a player. Sony, sometimes, runs a 3D package which consists of 3D-BDP (mostly PS3), a single pair of 3D glasses and a couple of 3D BD movies for some 20K.

yes,If region-free capability is important to you, then this is not the model for you. Else it is an excellent piece of equipment.
12.gif

I got my S490 with a 3D glass for Sony 2012 models and two 3D BD titles (Tintin and MIB-III). Anyway, the same model is still available at various stores for around 9-10K with same or similar offer.

Not sure about the offer with S790.

But as many has pointed out, just rule out Sony if you are looking at region free capability. For me it is easy. I get all the good region free movie in BD or DVD. The ones which are not very interesting, I either go for downloaded option or may be DVD (if available at cheap). And definitely all the region locked movies, I enjoy only through downloads, as they are not on offer for people in our region to buy.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back