sony BDV-N9100W Vs sony HT-M5 Vs Lg BH9430PW or any other brand..which,under 1000 $ ?

roopam005

hi there i am new here and was confused between various speaker systems for my home theater..
few available in my ara like JBL, YAMAHA and other very good brands apepar very costly..( beyond 1700 $) or 1 lakh INR.. i don't want to spend that much...

i can spend 800-900 $ or around 50000 INR

so i shortlisted above mentioned products.. ( is sony HT M5 and mu-te-ki same??)
i am confused between sony muteki and sony BD N9100w
i want to here very rich and deep bass which can vibrate my room but without much louder noise to damage my ears.. same time i also want to here cristal clear sound.. and want that my speaker should reproduced almost every frequency which we can here ( 30 hz to 20 khz).. and woofer can reproduces below 30 hz...
in sony new model bd 9100w they say magnetic fluid system ... ?? what is it and really superior to sony HT-M5/ mu-te-ki ?? or mu-te-ki is superior or any other company speaker which is superior to both of them in this price range.. please help me out..

Re: sony BDV-N9100W Vs sony HT-M5 Vs Lg BH9430PW or any other brand..which,under 1000

forget them..money wastage..they are just toys in real audio scenario
for details pls chk other threads
option
1.onkyo 3400/denon 1312/yamaha 299

2.an 30k avr from onkyo/denon/yamaha/maratnz....and a pair of 20k bs speaker.
buy rest later..

if only for dth TV use..
get a stereo amp from above brands around 25k..and fs speakers.may be 40k...solid robust system..

forget sony/LG/smasung

Last edited:
Re: sony BDV-N9100W Vs sony HT-M5 Vs Lg BH9430PW or any other brand..which,under 1000

forget them..money wastage..they are just toys in real audio scenario
for details pls chk other threads
option
1.onkyo 3400/denon 1312/yamaha 299

2.an 30k avr from onkyo/denon/yamaha/maratnz....and a pair of 20k bs speaker.
buy rest later..

if only for dth TV use..
get a stereo amp from above brands around 25k..and fs speakers.may be 40k...solid robust system..

forget sony/LG/smasung

thanks prosenjit.. i forgot to mention my room size ( 28 feet x 10 feet height x 11 feet width) if it has any impact..
i am very new for speaker system.. kindly be more specific...it is not only for DTH system.. also for BR movie on my player..
30 k avr with pair of 20 k bs speaker means in 50k i will get one receiver and 2 speakers is it ??
but i wanted to make atleast 5.1 if not 7.1 system..and budget is not more than say 60k..

which can be better one amongst all above..in this budget ??

plus i also want to have a good projector..
i heared about LG and PANASONIC LED or LED LASER hybrid projector which are lamp free and life of about 30k hours.. i seen LG but lumens were only 700..so picture was dull a bit.. i want full HD projector..
any suggetion will be highly obliged
thanks again

Last edited:

i am eager to hear a word from you people.. please help me out... ( spl. prosenjit sir)

i apologize for any unwanted reply with any external link if it is against rule.., but i intended only to have right decision ..

so forget about any such post or link and please reply me suggetions according to you... i am new here and don't even know how to delete such post by me.. so sorry for it

You really need to audition and make up your mind.

There is a strong bias in this forum towards separates and Yamaha, Onkyo, Denon and against HTiB from Sony, LG, Samsung. This bias could very well be true but I do not see any evidence.

Like a previous post pointed out, high-end HTiBs from Sony, LG and Samsung are highly rated.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back