Sony DVD player Unable to read CD / DVD

responses123

I have a Sony DAV DZ290K home theatre system. When I put the DVD in the tray and close , it opens again without reading for any DVD or CD. It does not close again. Even after closing once again, it opens immediately without any message on screen. The panel on DVD player shows 'CLOSE' and 'OPEN' again. All other functions like USB and FM wrok fine.
Appreciate your help

I have a Sony DAV DZ290K home theatre system. When I put the DVD in the tray and close , it opens again without reading for any DVD or CD. It does not close again. Even after closing once again, it opens immediately without any message on screen. The panel on DVD player shows 'CLOSE' and 'OPEN' again. All other functions like USB and FM wrok fine.
Appreciate your help
Players does that if your Disc got any scratches...with Sony it is more likely. Check with scratch less and Original DVD with supported region. If still this problem exists, time to send it back and ask for replacement.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back