Sony EX400, NX500 or Samsung C550. Urgent, Pls Help!!!

swathi

Am buying a 40/42 inch Lcd on Saturday. Cannot make up my mind between Sony EX400, NX500 and Samsung C550. The price is almost the same for all the three. Pls give ur feedback about which will be the best buy. I badly need ur help as it will be our first LCD Tv, and I am not very well informed about their features. Thanks in advance.

All are good but i would avoid the NX500 due to the reflective screen.I would go with what ever is cheaper in UAE.But in the samsung make sure you get a SPVA panel.

All are good but i would avoid the NX500 due to the reflective screen.I would go with what ever is cheaper in UAE.But in the samsung make sure you get a SPVA panel.

Thanks a lot for your help, could u please explain to me what a SPVA panel is and how it is different from a normal panel.

SPVA is a form of lcd tech its strengths are high contrast levels,other panels used in samsung are AMVA and SMVA both have inferior contrast , viewing angles(SMVA).

Higher the contrast more perception of depth.

HI Guys,
Have purchased Samsung 40C550 yesterday, it will be delivered on Monday . Hope I have made the right choice, BTW have got Samsung HT-330 free with it.

HI Guys,
Have purchased Samsung 40C550 yesterday, it will be delivered on Monday . Hope I have made the right choice, BTW have got Samsung HT-330 free with it.

Cool deal I'd say. Congratulations!

With Sony, the prices are pretty much fixed and dealers aren't allowed to throw in any freebies along.

I'm almost decided on the 40" Ex500, while the 46" Ex400 lures me from behind.

cheers,
Pannags

With Sony, the prices are pretty much fixed and dealers aren't allowed to throw in any freebies along.

cheers,
Pannags

you can always buy them in grey market area,last week i was on the look for my next camera,while i was enquiring ,most of the other customers in those shops were enquiring mostly about Sony lcds.

The price of 46EX400 a few months back was 65k in grey and the 40EX500 was 55k.

cheers,
Pannags

Thanks, got it from Gitex Dubai, there were freebies with all Brands. Sony was giving Playstation with 40" EX400.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back