Item Condition: 5 out of 5
Purchase Date: Sep 2018
Remaining Warranty Period: 8 Months
Invoice Available?: Yes
Reason for Sale: Have used it not more then 5 times since I got it, Lying unused.
Shipping from: Surat
Got the headphones on a special deal from a Authorized Sony dealer.
These are worth almost 20k everywhere else.
I travel a lot and thought a noise cancelling headphones would be a good companions, but i already have tons of other audio hardware, thus this was lying unused ofcourse they are one of the best sounding NC headphones in the market, even on par with more expensive Sony 1000XM2 and Bose QC35,. Has all the features like the more expensive Sony 1000XM2, like touch controls, etc. The noise cancellation is phenomenon, i used it once on a flight and it feels as if I am siting in a Library, no engine noise at all, and it doesnt add pressure to your ears like the Bose. These have SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC and Hi Resolution Audio capabilities, FLAC streaming sounds like Bliss
Check the reviews for yourself compared with Sony 1000XM2 (worth 30k)
I went for earphones instead, and thus these are lying almost unused on my desk, have hardly used it more then 5 times, Have charged it like 3 times since I got it. So feel its not getting the attention it should for such an expensive set of headphones.
There are 2 minor scratches that i have marked in one of the photos, I dont know how they got there, but they are quite minor and only visible from close.
PS: The stand isnt included.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.