Sony Home Theatre Systems

sriman_goa

Dear Friends,

Today is the day I think I will remove the word SONY from my mind!. One of the most horrible products and after sales support. My music system SONY DAVDZ270 (current price Rs 15000) died down because of a power surge and the service center informed me that the main board will need to be replaced Complaint No (015-969-283) Job no (J31724738). The center told me that the price of the board was Rs 19000..!!! Am not bothered about the fact that the board cannot be repaired.. it is only that how can a board of a system cost more than the entire system as a whole !!! I followed up for almost a month and gave up.. they donot have any explanation for this. Sony guys just understand sales and then take consumers on a ride. Now the problem is that their Dabba (5.1)speakers are 3 ohms ratings and are Sony proprietary. You cannot couple them to any other systems as all other systems in the market are 8 ohm ones.
Requesting everyone who are planning to buy a music system or Home Audio system to stay away from Sony as far as possible! Go for Onkyo\Denon\Norge...!!

Sad to know this but I guess the local repair guy or the store might be of more help.
Usually the gadgets that your repair has a problem later so investing so much at a go is not a great idea.

I prefer Sony over other brands so I am surprised about this.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back