Sony HT-RT3 Real 5.1ch Dolby Digital Soundbar Home Theatre System

Need Expert advice on this

Sony HT-RT3 Real 5.1ch Dolby Digital Soundbar Home Theatre System

What is your opinion about this hometheatre? Should I go for it. My budget is 25K max. Please Help

Soundbars were designed to handle audio outputs for the Flat Screen LED LCD and Plasma TVs which could not house appropriate sized speaker drivers for optimal output......

If you have a space constraint or planning this for a bedroom setup then go for it....it will not give you 100% satisfaction like a proper AVR with specific placed 5.1 or 7.1 or in some cases 5.2 or 7.2 setups do.......

Audition is required and so...since you are based in Mumbai....visit the many dealers we have and take a call....

I auditioned them last December along with JBL 2.1, JBL 3.1 and JBL 5.1 Soundbars. I found the sound of JBL much richer. I went for a JBL 2.1 which I think have the best value for money. You can visit any Croma or Reliance Digital store and audition them together. You should also consider Logitech Z906 THX Certified Speakers. I think they are really great for the price.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back