Sony HT ST5000 Dolby Atmos soundbar

sunster

Hi. I bought a bose soundtouch 300 soundbar with the Acoustimass bass module last September for my bedroom but the sound is very uninspiring. I'm really leaning toward the Sony dolby atmos soundbar Hts 5000. Any experience and reviews on the sound by any owners here? Will really help my purchase decision. Thanks.

Hi. I bought a bose soundtouch 300 soundbar with the Acoustimass bass module last September for my bedroom but the sound is very uninspiring. I'm really leaning toward the Sony dolby atmos soundbar Hts 5000. Any experience and reviews on the sound by any owners here? Will really help my purchase decision. Thanks.
If budget permits and if speakers placement and wiring is not an issue ....Then a get an HTiB at least from Yamaha / Denon / Only at least which will be superior...

If budget permits and if speakers placement and wiring is not an issue ....Then a get an HTiB at least from Yamaha / Denon / Only at least which will be superior...
Wiring is an issue and we had a 5. 1 before. Now the bedroom is renovated and only a soundbar is permissible keeping in mind aesthetics and least wiring.

well i already have the Bose Soundtouch 300 with the AM Bass module which is quite OK sounding. Metallic sounding highs etc. THe LG SOundbar wont fit in the cabinet. That leaves me with just Samsung and Sony.

well i already have the Bose Soundtouch 300 with the AM Bass module which is quite OK sounding. Metallic sounding highs etc. THe LG SOundbar wont fit in the cabinet. That leaves me with just Samsung and Sony.
if budget permits go for the sennheiser ambeo it's the best soundbar out there right now.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back