Sony KLV-40V550 vs LG 42LH50

pranavd

I want to buy an LCD. The choice is between Sony KLV-40v550 and LG 42LH50. Actuaaly LG is offering Trumotion and better refresh rate at cheaper price

Is it still worth going for Sony

I have not compared the models or not yet seen LG 42LH50. My understanding based on reviews read from web sites is as below.

The trumotion technology from LG on this model is no way comparable with that of Sony. Eventhough LG has these technologies built into this model, finally you may see better picture in a 40V550, 90% of the times.

Let the experts give more comments.

I have not compared the models or not yet seen LG 42LH50. My understanding based on reviews read from web sites is as below.

The trumotion technology from LG on this model is no way comparable with that of Sony. Eventhough LG has these technologies built into this model, finally you may see better picture in a 40V550, 90% of the times.

Let the experts give more comments.

Now that some of the forum members may be owning either the SONY 40V550 or the LG 42LH50, any comments on their viewing experience (for SD content, like Tata Sky etc.) now and during research before purchasing?

Is it true that the Motionflow technology in a SONY is slightly better than the Truemotion technology in LG LCDs?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back