Sony KLV 46EX430 LED TV advice on this product plz

mahi98

hi guys
i came across Sony KLV 46EX430 LED TV in reiance digital and the price is mind blowing rs.63,000(INR)(which really kept me considering on LED tv)

has anyone used this product??
all other 46inches led's r around 75k(inr) except this so do ya think its a flop model or reliance is trying to dump this tv for a cheaper price??
thanks
p.s this is my first LED purchase(except for comp monitors) so i am a total NOOB any advice is welcomed

hi guys
i came across Sony KLV 46EX430 LED TV in reiance digital and the price is mind blowing rs.63,000(INR)(which really kept me considering on LED tv)

has anyone used this product??
all other 46inches led's r around 75k(inr) except this so do ya think its a flop model or reliance is trying to dump this tv for a cheaper price??
thanks
p.s this is my first LED purchase(except for comp monitors) so i am a total NOOB any advice is welcomed

One of my friend owns 40EX430 model for almost close to 6 months, which is the same series as 46EX430....

If the TV is within your budget & you like 46 inches, pick it up with full heart....(If you don't analyse too much on motion flow, response rate & all these technical stuff).. All these will not matter...:eek:hyeah:

EX430 has limited connectivity.. 2 HDMI ports compared to 4 HDMI ports on more expensive models....

BTW i myself own a Sony 46CX520 LCD... My budget for the TV was 50K... I got this model for 57K...

When i searched in the market with 50K budget, all i got was 40 Inch LED..Some models even more expensive....

I got to know this deal thru one of friend abt the size & the price...i grabbed it with both hands immediately since i was getting 46 incher LCD for the price of 40 incher LED...:eek:hyeah:

BTW i myself own a Sony 46CX520 LCD... My budget for the TV was 50K... I got this model for 57K...

When i searched in the market with 50K budget, all i got was 40 Inch LED..Some models even more expensive....

I got to know this deal thru one of friend abt the size & the price...i grabbed it with both hands immediately since i was getting 46 incher LCD for the price of 40 incher LED...:eek:hyeah:

But the model i mentioned is led

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back