Sony LCD from ebay/ grey market

gaurav_client

Hi All,

I need suggestion from you people for buying Sony LCD TV. I found significant price diff between showroom price and ebay price for Sony LCD 32 and 40 ex400 series. provided with bill and one year seller's warranty. Is it ok to buy from ebay and are these genuine Sony products.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks
Gaurav

Hi,

I would suggest that you check the seller's reputation and the feedback he received from his previous buyers on previous LCD transactions. Most of the LCDs listed in ebay do carry a dealer or manufacturer's warranty, so do check it out.

I am there are some good sellers in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, if you are based in any one of the cities, contact the seller via PM, go and check out the model, pay for it through ebay and pick it up from him and do not forget to ask for discount or a mount in lieu of shipping cost.

Cheers!

Well yes they are genuine products,as far as dealer warranty ,if there is a problem you will have to ship the unit to the dealer,he will repair or replace it,better to ask the dealer.

The price difference is huge for the showroom price of 32EX400 in grey market you can get a 40EX400 for 41k cheaper then the 32" in showroom.

@SVENKATESH
Buying in ebay means you get the dealers warranty but ebay takes a commision of 6% of the sale price.

@SVENKATESH
Buying in ebay means you get the dealers warranty but ebay takes a commision of 6% of the sale price.

Not all carry dealer's warranty, but a few of them. Most of them carry manufacturer's warranty. The sellers have a tie-up with samsung and LG and; as soon as you confirm receipt of the item, they are sending guys for demo from the corresponding manufacturer. I think the Final value fee is 4%.

Cheers!

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back