• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Sony MDR-XB600

Marantz offers at HiFiMART.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarith

Brand new Sony MDR-XB600 headphones for sale. My cousin brother bought it as a gift for me on 03-03-2015.

Reason for sale: Considering my experience using Denon and Technics headphones, sound signature is not exactly to my liking.

The build quality is pretty decent for the money and though the pads look thick, they are pretty soft (which I quite liked). Sound isolation is not that bad. These phones can handle higher volume levels while maintaining it's sound signature.

Price Rs.4000 including shipping. Bill amount says Rs. 4941. I will attach the bill as it aids the one year warranty that comes with the product.

Amazon.in: sony mdr-xb600

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/111085105549379722032/albums/6122093090214443265

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

sarith

I used it for couple of hours and have to say that they are not bad. The bass is present though I would say they sound close to MDR-XB500 but better on all Fq. Ear-cups are very comfortable. They work well with mobile phones and computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPONSORED ADS