Also need funds to fund my speaker upgrade in the Stereo Setup. Hence decided to sell the gear that i am not using much.
Condition: 10/10 (both physical and working condition)
Price: Rs 13,500
Shipping : Yes, as its super light.
With a built-in 16GB storage capacity and expanded memory of up to 128GB with a microSDXC card, you get extended play for day and night when it's time to enjoy all that stored music.
NWZ-A15 : A Series : Walkman Digital Media Players : Sony Thailand
Sony Walkman NWZ-A15 review - hands on with Sony's latest portable Hi-Res Audio player | Expert Reviews
Sony Walkman NWZ-A15 review | T3
World's smallest and lightest*1 Hi-Res Audio digital music player
S-Master HX full digital amplifier
DSEE HX which upscales the quality of compressed sound sources to surpass CD quality
High-quality components and ClearAudio+ technology for absolute clarity
Long battery life for extended playback time
Equipped with memory card slot for expanded memory
Bluetooth APT-X support for the best quality possible on a bluetooth
Enjoy approximately 30 hours of playtime with High-Resolution Audio files, the longest playback duration on the market.*
* FLAC 192kHz/bit when Bluetooth OFF.
External Memory microSD slot (not supplied)
Bluetooth Bluetooth Ver 2.1+EDR1 A2DP / AVRCP / OPP
FM Tuner 76.0?108.0MHz
Display 2.2" QVGA (240 x 320 Pixels) TFT color display with white LCD-backlight
Power Source Built-in Li-ion Rechargeable Battery / USB power through the USB connector of the player
Battery Life MP3 - 50 hours (*MP3 128kbps, when Bluetooth OFF) Hi-Res Audio - 30 hours (*FLAC 192kHz/24bit, when Bluetooth OFF)
Recharge Time 4 hours
Maximum Dimensions (W x H x D) Approx. 43.6 x 109 x 8.7mm
Weight Approx. 66g
Sound Effects S-Master HX / DSEE HX / Clear Audio+ / Clear Bass / Equalizer / VPT(surround) / Dynamic Normalizer
Number of Songs MP3 128kbps: 3600 / Linear PCM 1411kbps: 330 / FLAC 96kHz/24bit: 100 / FLAC 192kHz/24bit: 50
Maximum Recording Time MP3 128kbps: Approx 213hr 20 min / Linear PCM 1411kbps: Approx 19hr 20 min / FLAC 96kHz/24bit: Approx 6hr 00min / FLAC 192kHz/24bit: Approx 2hr 40min
File Formats Supported
Compatible Formats Music?FLAC / Apple Lossless(ALAC) / MP3 / AAC*1 / HE-AAC / WMA*2 / Linear PCM(WAV) / AIFF Movie?MPEG-4 / AVC(H.264/AVC) / Windows Media Video 9
Other Functions Karaoke, Dance, Display Lyrics, Language Study, Sense Me Channels
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.