• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

sony ps-x75

Rega

audiofreakss

hi

any opinions on this turntable made by sony ps-x75

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

rajis141

Audiokarma site mentions good opinions about this.
As we would for any old equipment, please check the condition and then take the call.

kuruvilajacob

Sony PS X 75 is one of Sony's top end models. My only worry buying that player is because it's biotracer arm is completely controlled by separate motor and sensors. If these are working perfectly, it can be a good buy

audiofreakss

the tt has an bad ic looking for availabilityt the no is mb8841-209l,or mb8841-327l any one can source the ic i am ready to pay at a reasonable cost for it

Oleg

Hello All !

I repaired Sony PS-X65 - replacing the processor MB8841 with Mega328.
Completely re-written the software in C #.
The functionality has been restored to 100%.
You can congratulate me.

audiofreakss

hi could u reprogramme my turntable ic also if ok let me know i will send it to u and reship back to me let me know the charges i will bear the total cost including shipping so let me know as my ps-x75 main ic is not working

audiofreakss

hi could u reprogramme my turntable ic also if ok let me know i will send the ic to u and reship back to me let me know the charges i will bear the total cost including shipping so let me know as my ps-x75 main ic is not working

audiofreakss

hi could u reprogramme my turntable ic also if ok let me know i will send the ic to u and reship back to me let me know the charges i will bear the total cost including shipping so let me know as my ps-x75 main ic is not working

SPONSORED ADS

SUNGIL KANG

Hi Oleg,

Congratulation to your success!!!!!
If you can, Could I share your schematic of pin map and c# source???
MY Sony PS-X65 gone wrong.

SPONSORED ADS