Sony TV extended Warranty.

RMCWS

I have just got myself a Bravia 2 years Extended Warranty for my 40 inch (40EX430) for Rs.5,000.

And it is clearly mentioned that this extended warranty is applicable "only for products officially imported by Sony India Pvt. Ltd."

Size and cost of extended warranty (2 years)
22" & 24" - Rs.1,500
26" - Rs.2,000
32" - Rs.2,500
40" & 42" - Rs.5,000
46" & 47" - Rs.7,500
52" & 55" - 12,500
55" (4K) - 25,000
65", 65"(4K) & 84"(4K) - Rs.35,000

I hope to have the next couple of years tension free. Thereafter, hopefully I will upgrade to a pj. :yahoo:

Last edited:
I bought my TV in February and I thought I would buy the extended warranty later (in one year). Now the amount is 5K where it was 3K earlier.

Everybody wants to have warranty for the product that they bought. "Would you like to buy an extended security plan?" is something you will likely notice when making virtually any important purchase. Extended warranties are often expensive. Essentially, the programs are insurance plans on your stuff. Many people don't realize, though, that extended warranties can occasionally be added for no additional charge.

Everybody wants to have warranty for the product that they bought. "Would you like to buy an extended security plan?" is something you will likely notice when making virtually any important purchase. Extended warranties are often expensive. Essentially, the programs are insurance plans on your stuff. Many people don't realize, though, that extended warranties can occasionally be added for no additional charge.

Strange First Post ! Anyway, I also went for extended warranty which will expire in coming April 2014. :sad: Then .....

Would a store's extended warranty be better than brand's? e.g. Stores like Croma and Reliance Digital offer their own comprehensive warranty at almost similar costs.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back