SONY X Series BRAVIA 4K (55X9000B) LED / 3D TV

GeoTracks

After a lot of thought & research, this week we purchased the 55 inch 4K SONY 55X9000B LED TV. Like SONY claims, this TV is indeed the Gold Standard of Televisions. :clapping:

This SONY is a beauty. The picture quality is truly great. The vibrant colors & sheer sharpness and clarity is just amazing. The sound from SONY's magnetic fluid speaker is also amazing. The Tata Sky HD channels upscales very nicely, thanks to SONY's X-Reality PRO chip. Connecting to the home Wi-Fi network was quick and easy. The You Tube video quality is also outstanding.

Unpacking and setting this SONY 4K TV took around an hour. I have to agree that it is indeed very heavy. I have connected my Tata Sky, SONY DVD player, XBOX 360, and a Pioneer Home theater system.

Until recently I thought my Pioneer Home theater system was giving good sound, but the built-in SONY speakers featuring mica-enforced glass fiber does an amazing job reproducing a surround system type sound. In fact these magnetic fluid speakers sound so good on this SONY 4K TV, that I have really not felt the need of turning on my Pioneer Home Theater system.

The Active 3D picture is also amazing and one can get immersed watching good 3D videos.

The unique Wedge design on this 4K SONY TV also looks nice and blends well.

In summary, I am very happy with this 4K SONY LED TV. I'll try to post further updates as I get to learn and use more features on this SONY 4K TV.

Awesome GeoTracks.

Good choice of buying 4K television. Infact the TV has front force surround sound so you if raise the TV volume and watch some bluray movies without a home theatre, you will feel like you are listening sounds from a home theatre.

I have 42W670 and SONY STR DN1050 AVR with me. The TV alone gives perfect surround sound...

Post some images here....

After a lot of thought & research, this week we purchased the 55 inch 4K SONY 55X9000B LED TV. Like SONY claims, this TV is indeed the Gold Standard of Televisions. :clapping:

This SONY is a beauty. The picture quality is truly great. The vibrant colors & sheer sharpness and clarity is just amazing. The sound from SONY's magnetic fluid speaker is also amazing. The Tata Sky HD channels upscales very nicely, thanks to SONY's X-Reality PRO chip. Connecting to the home Wi-Fi network was quick and easy. The You Tube video quality is also outstanding.

Unpacking and setting this SONY 4K TV took around an hour. I have to agree that it is indeed very heavy. I have connected my Tata Sky, SONY DVD player, XBOX 360, and a Pioneer Home theater system.

Until recently I thought my Pioneer Home theater system was giving good sound, but the built-in SONY speakers featuring mica-enforced glass fiber does an amazing job reproducing a surround system type sound. In fact these magnetic fluid speakers sound so good on this SONY 4K TV, that I have really not felt the need of turning on my Pioneer Home Theater system.

The Active 3D picture is also amazing and one can get immersed watching good 3D videos.

The unique Wedge design on this 4K SONY TV also looks nice and blends well.

In summary, I am very happy with this 4K SONY LED TV. I'll try to post further updates as I get to learn and use more features on this SONY 4K TV.

Cost you brought for?

Thanks all. Yes, I need to post some pictures soon.

This LED TV supports USB 2.0 The Port Replicator provided by SONY is also very useful to connect other devices via HDMI & USB ports.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back