Sony XR77A80J or LG 77 C1 OR SAMSUNG 85QN90A

pbananth

Kindly give me advice for the above. I am interested in 85 inches but it will take 40 days to deliver.
I should purchase before Deewali. both sony and LG are 77 inches OLED.
kindly help.
thanks

Kindly give me advice for the above. I am interested in 85 inches but it will take 40 days to deliver.
I should purchase before Deewali. both sony and LG are 77 inches OLED.
kindly help.
thanks
Go for Sony. In this category they are cheaper than LG. Or you could get 77C9 for 3.5-3.75 lakhs in some online sites which some of the forumers were recently talking about.

77 c1 around 4.45l
thanks for input
That's a good price. May I know from which dealer in Chennai you got this price?
Go for LG if you are into gaming as well. If not, then you cannot go wrong with Sony as well. All these brands provides 3 years warranty I suppose this festive season.
Samsung - Dolby vision will be missing and I am not sure how many HDMI 2.1 ports it has.

83LG C1 or 85QN90A ?
kindly help me with your suggestions.
thanks
Ignore my comment in the Samsung thread. Tel me about your usage and set up? Is it for a home theatre or casual hall usage? Both Oled and qled has their ups and down. If usage is for a home theatre with a light controlled room 83C1 is the best pick for me. Bright hall and usage like cable,sports etc the qled makes sense. Big budget so choose wisely

OTT and TV sports . one window light coming through the side. exact opposite there is curtain.
Denon 7.1.4 setup.
samsung will take 2 monthe.. LG will be 2 weeks.
85" samsung around 6.5 .samsung gallery people even not answering/comitting. only Croma showing interest.
thanks for the input.

Strange, try out different stores, you might get a response. There's also an 85" Sony thats not an OLED, you could look at that too.

OTT and TV sports . one window light coming through the side. exact opposite there is curtain.
Denon 7.1.4 setup.
samsung will take 2 monthe.. LG will be 2 weeks.
85" samsung around 6.5 .samsung gallery people even not answering/comitting. only Croma showing interest.
thanks for the input.
Ok you need to finalize between oled and qled. If qled is what you want then you should wait and get. Samsung support is pathetic so no surprise there.

83LG C1 or 85QN90A ?
kindly help me with your suggestions.
thanks
:eek:

Damn!! 83 C1 available here ? Its mentioned as coming soon in LG website.
If you don't mind, can you please share the cost of LG?
6.5L for Samsung 85" is not bad at all.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back