Sound variation

sreejithsreedharan

Hi All,

Please help..
When I listened to my NAK AV3s channels separately, I felt some 20% low sound in left cahnnel.

Is this the same with every amp?? Coz, when i listened to my Technics SU A 800 and Akai AA1010, this same problem exists..

Please suggest.. As i doubt if this problem is with my Pioneer CD Player.

Thanks..

Sreejith

on a lighter note, I once did notice the same, however when I got my ears checked, the left one was blocked with wax. 3 days of audiosol drops followed after which the doc flushed my ear. after this, both the channels sounded equal to me

from what you say, seems like the problem is with the source, try reversing the channels on the cd player. you may have a speaker issue too, try reversing the speakers. try different recordings, at times it may be the recording itself.

You arent alone man, I just hooked up my yamaha as500 on thursday and found that right channel was louder than the left. Had to leave on a road trip on friday morning hence couldnt troubleshoot much.

My Kenwood ka 2200 is also a little tilted towards the left. But after playing it for about half an hour the tilt goes (or I could not hear it any more :rolleyes:)
In a stereo system I guess both the channels are not supposed to ouput the same volume.

on a lighter note, I once did notice the same, however when I got my ears checked, the left one was blocked with wax. 3 days of audiosol drops followed after which the doc flushed my ear. after this, both the channels sounded equal to me

from what you say, seems like the problem is with the source, try reversing the channels on the cd player. you may have a speaker issue too, try reversing the speakers. try different recordings, at times it may be the recording itself.

thanks bro..
I too think, the problem is with my ear.. i am planin to visit doc tomorrow..
Or is it with my mind..?? i dont really know..

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back