Soundbar suggestions

Sauzz

Hello FM's,
I'm finding the sound of my recently acquired A80k to be very "metallic". The sound on my previous tv, Panasonic Viera Plasma, was really good, not so with the Sony. Since the A80k has eARC, i was thinking a soundbar or a 2.1 setup that has Dolby Atmos and/or DTS X and under INR 25k. TV is in my bedroom and already has a 5.1 setup(Logitech Z5500) for the pc . I run it through a soundcard. The only way to connect with the tv is with an optical audio cable, and no dolby atmos or dts x.
A very quick search threw up the sony ht g700. But that's a little out of budget!

Hello FM's,
I'm finding the sound of my recently acquired A80k to be very "metallic". The sound on my previous tv, Panasonic Viera Plasma, was really good, not so with the Sony. Since the A80k has eARC, i was thinking a soundbar or a 2.1 setup that has Dolby Atmos and/or DTS X and under INR 25k. TV is in my bedroom and already has a 5.1 setup(Logitech Z5500) for the pc . I run it through a soundcard. The only way to connect with the tv is with an optical audio cable, and no dolby atmos or dts x.
A very quick search threw up the sony ht g700. But that's a little out of budget!
Try auditioning an earlier gen Klipsch Cinema model?

Newb question: will there be any difference in SQ if i connect A80k's hdmi eARC to an audio extractor and then connect with Z5500 through optical vs straight tv optical to Z5500 optical?

Do i need this?:
OREI eARC 4K 60Hz Audio Extractor Converter 3x1 Soundbar 18G HDMI 2.0 ARC Support - HDCP 2.2 - Dolby Atmos Digital/DTS Passthrough CEC, HDR, Dolby Vision HDR10 Support (HDA-935) https://amzn.eu/d/hXrZFLs

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back