Soundbar

gbharani

I have been using an Yamaha 5930 HT for a long time now and recently the remote gave up the ghost. i have throughly enjoyed it and wanted to exchange it with a soundbar. My preference is 80% streaming services (through Fire TV or XBOX) and 20% on regular TV (Tatasky). What would you suggest for a budget of 20K ? Will my receiver fetch anything ?

There are threads for soundbars. Have you checked those before posting?

That being said...here are a few you can look at:

Yamaha YAS 109 - Soundbar
JBL Bar 2.1 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
LG 3.1 Channel Soundbar SL6Y
Samsung HW-R550/XL 2.1 Channel Soundbar
Sony 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar HT-S350

I have been using an Yamaha 5930 HT for a long time now and recently the remote gave up the ghost. i have throughly enjoyed it and wanted to exchange it with a soundbar. My preference is 80% streaming services (through Fire TV or XBOX) and 20% on regular TV (Tatasky). What would you suggest for a budget of 20K ? Will my receiver fetch anything ?
if you can manage then have a look at JBL Cinema Soundbase 2.2

I have a Polk magnifi mini soundbar with woofer in pristine condition with original box and accessories that I want to sell. It's an awesome soundbar, it might look small but beats every other soundbar in the same price range. You can check the ratings on Amazon.

I am selling because I am building a HT system and will be buying dedicated 7.1 speakers.

There are threads for soundbars. Have you checked those before posting?

That being said...here are a few you can look at:

Yamaha YAS 109 - Soundbar
JBL Bar 2.1 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
LG 3.1 Channel Soundbar SL6Y
Samsung HW-R550/XL 2.1 Channel Soundbar
Sony 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar HT-S350

About SL6Y soundbar, any personal review on it? After searching on this forum, not many positive take on it?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back